SCHENGEN VISA ASSISTANCE
SCHENGEN VISA ASSISTANCE
RATE PER APPLICANTS
P2,500 (9 applicants and above)
P3,000 (2-8 applicants)
P3,500 (Single applicant)
Click here for the Questionnaire!
Send the Questionnaire to our Email: email@example.com
1. For sponsored applicants, proof of relationship / connection should be established. Sponsor will provide financial requirements. We will also provide a letter of sponsorship to be filled-up by the sponsor
2. Visa approval is at the discretion of the Visa officers. We cannot guarantee 100% approval.
3. In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents and charge P500/applicant as assessment fee including the courier fee. Remaining payment will be refunded to you.
4. Visa submission is within 3 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there are no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying at least 1 month prior to travel date because there are times where the visa officer is requesting for additional documents.
5. For denied application, you can re-apply after 6 months. No Refunds for the Visa Assistance fee.
- VISA CONSULTANCY
- APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
- COVER LETTER FOR EMBASSY
- ACCOMPLISHED VISA APPLICATION FORM
- VISA FEE (60 Euro or around P3,840) to be paid upon appearance
- VIA / VFS Handling Fee (P1,000+) to be paid upon appearance
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST – All original documents to be submitted to office
STEPS IN SCHENGEN VISA PROCESSING (with PERSONAL APPEARANCE for biometrics)
- Email Accomplished Questionnaire and Scanned Copy of Passport for Free Assessment (we will advise the chances of approval)
- Pay the visa assistance fee, email the proof of payment and your preferred schedule of appearance
- Prepare the documents needed for the appearance, make sure everything is printed and complete because the embassy will not accept incomplete application. It’s best to show us the requirements so we can double check everything before your schedule of appearance. If not, soft copy is okay.
- You will be assisted by our Liaison Officer during your schedule of appearance.
- Pay VIA / VSF Handling fee and VISA Fee, you can also avail the passport delivery service if you are outside Metro Manila. No need to avail the text service since communication is through email.
- Philippine Passport with at least 6 months validity (make sure Page 3 is signed)
- Photo Copy of the Passport’s Bio Page (Page 2)
- Photocopy of previous and valid advanced visa for frequent travelers( USA, CANADA, UK, SCHENGEN, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, KOREA )
- 2 pcs of Passport Sized Colored Photo (4.5cm x 3.5cm)Must be taken from a photo studio and should have white background
- Accomplished Questionnaire (Please refer on the page 2 & onwards)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate should be not more than 1 year old
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable) should be not more than 1 year old
- Schengen Travel Insurance (we can provide for you)
- Cover Letter address to the embassy
- Day to Day Itinerary, Hotel reservation and Airline Ticket reservationOptional: Add P1,000/applicant if you want us to create your dummy ticket and vouchers
- Original Bank Certificate (Ideal amount for the current balance is P300,000)Including type of account, opening date, average daily balance and current balance
- Original or Photo Copy of Latest 3 months Bank Statement(Ideal amount for the Average Daily Balance is P200,000)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)Form 2316 for individual / Form 1701 or Form 1702 to for companiesNOTE: If No ITR – kindly provide a notarized affidavit explaining why there’s no ITR
Additional Requirements if Employed
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment(indicate applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number & HR email address)
- Photocopy of Company ID
Additional Requirements if Business Owner
- Photo Copy of DTI or SEC Permit (includes Names & signatories of the corporation)
- Photo Copy of Mayor’s Permit
- Photo Copy of BIR company registration
Additional Requirements for Professionals
- Photo Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card
Additional Requirements for students
- Original Copy of School Certificate
- School ID